Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to "Nothing In Particular".


A blog that talks about news or personal opinions of featured/upcoming Games, Movies and Music that mattered to me Weather I liked them or didn't


Please feel free to comment with your own opinion if you agree or disagree with my "Review" lol.
Or even a link to your own blog where you've reviewed the same game/Movie with a different opinion or Point Of View.


Please note that the so called reviews I will be posting here are my personal opinions of the games, Not an actual reflection of the game itself, I may like a crappy game Or I may hate the game of the year with a passion.


Enjoy your stay, and hope this helps you in any way :D

15 comments:

  1. hmm pretty interesting :) i will follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey
    il keep an eye on your blog
    sounds interesting

    going for all plataform games or restricted to pc / console?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good thing you're doin, following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own a PC, PS3, PSP, and an Xbox 360

    I will be following all those :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. it could be cool, i will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got my atention (:

    Following

    ReplyDelete
  7. lookin forward to tha reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. This is what blogging should be about! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yar! Any consoles in particular you're following?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, PS3, Xbox 360 as well as some PC.

    ReplyDelete